Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2 YEARS!!

This post is a bit late :) Our 2 year anniversary was last Monday. I can't believe I have been married to this awesome man for 2 years! Time Flies!



I'm am so happy that I found such a wonderful person to be with for all eternity :) Dane you are my everything. I love you so so so much.

Thank you for putting up with my drama :)
Thank you for making me a better person.
Thank you for working so hard so that we can have the things we have.
Thank you for making life so fun.
Thank you for supporting me in everything I do.
Thank you for making me laugh (a lot)
Thank you for being so positive about everything
Thank you for loving me




Happy Anniversary Babe :) I'm so excited to see what adventures we will have in years to come. I'm so glad you picked me to be your wife! Love you!

4 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

how sweet! I am so happy you have such a good hubby that makes you laugh and makes life fun! You are the best and you deserve it! Love you girl and happy anniversary!

Kristin said...

adorable! i am glad its been such a wonderful two years! time does fly. i can't believe i have been married for 5!! your so cute! xo

Brigitte said...

Hey cute girl! Congrats on the 2 years! I didn't know you had a blog, so I'm glad I can see what your up to these days. You to look very happy together, I'm glad =)

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary! Hope life is great!