Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Know, I Know :)


I forget I have one of these things :) I'll give you a bit of an update. Dane and I are doing very well. Loving the married life. We have been going on little trips here and there. St. George, Colorado, Da Dunes, and Bear Lake. We have been pretty busy this summer. Oh and we just found out this week we are moving into our apartment next week!! YAY! I'm so excited to get our own place! Dane is still going to school thru his company. He has almost been in the program 1 year. He has about 2 more years to go. I am getting back into the grove of school. I will be going to SLCC and will study Radiology. I will start August 20. I'm a bit scared but I am gonna do it this time :) We need to take more pics so I can post them. Dane broke his camera and my camera is a brick. We are working on getting more photos. Well I am going to go for now. :)

2 comments:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Hooray for the new apartment! Good luck with school for you two!
Looking forward to future updates!

Pj.steph said...

Sounds like you two have been having tons of fun. I admire you for going back to school. One day maybe I will too.